Glaucoma ethos eye only drops – how they can help in the treatment of glaucoma.
Bright Eyes Glaucoma medical eye drops
Glaucoma eye drops are the primary medical management option for people suffering from glaucoma. They provide fast and effective relief from the optic nerve pressure glaucoma creates. Ethos Glaucoma eye drops are clinically proven to be the most effective and safest way of treating glaucoma.
What is glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a disease of the optic nerve, causing partial to total blindness. It is the leading cause of blindness worldwide. Glaucoma causes optic dysfunction by creating swelling inside the eye that begins to strain and damage the optic nerve. Glaucoma as a disease cannot be cured, but the effects can be blocked and controlled to prevent further damage. Glaucoma eye drops and surgery for advanced cases provide those with glaucoma the opportunity to see tomorrow.
Recognising the symptoms of Glaucoma
The most common form of Glaucoma is open-angle glaucoma. Regrettably there are few symptoms that can be easily identified at the preliminary outset of this disease. The best chances of detection come from having regular eye examinations. At later stages the most common symptoms are severe head pain and blurring or loss of vision. We highly recommend you to have regular eye examinations – at least twice a year to ensure early detection.
The second most common form of Glaucoma is Angle-closure Glaucoma. The symptoms include blurring of vision, rainbow circles around field of vision, sudden loss of vision and severe eye and cranial pain often accompanied by intense vomiting or nausea. If any of these symptoms arise consult a doctor immediately. Use of glaucoma eye drops will be proscribed in most cases.
Ethos Glaucoma Medical eye drops
Glaucoma eye drops are the primary treatment option for people suffering from glaucoma. They work by alleviating the optic pressure Glaucoma causes and prevent the spread of the disease. This is the most common and safest, method for treating glaucoma. Surgery will only ever be used as a last resort in the severest of cases and regrettably will only alleviate the symptoms not cure Glaucoma.
Types of ethos glaucoma medical eye drops
Treatment of Glaucoma often necessitates the use of several different kinds of eye drops, each performing different functions. Most glaucoma patients are proscribed a mixture of eye drops as multiple means are necessary to safely stabilise the disease.
The typical glaucoma eye drops are;
• Prostaglandins – Eye drops which are one of the most widely used and effective treatment options as it only needs one application a day. Its primary function is to relieve the muscle pressure around the eye
• Beta-blockers – Eye drops Which work by decreasing the amount of liquid held in the eye further relieving the pressure.
• Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors- Eye drops which are always used alongside other treatments. It reduces the amount of liquid between the iris and the cornea, liquid that is unable to drain properly under the effects of Glaucoma
• Parasympathomimetic – Eye drops which cause an increase in the amount of liquid between the iris and the cornea but also increase the rate of drainage, helping to cleanse the affected area and alleviate pressure.
• Hyperosmolar – Eye drops which are only used in severe cases and greatly reduce the total amount of fluid in the eye.
Alpha-adrenergic – Eye drops which reduce the amount of aqueous humor (the liquid between the iris and the cornea) produced by the eye.
Epinephrine- Eye drops which decrease the rate of aqueous humor production and increase drainage.
The many types of Glaucoma Eye drops are the best way to manage glaucoma. Having multiple types of glaucoma eye drops means that glaucoma can be managed much more effectively on a case by case basis.
WWW glaucomaeyedraps com
Glaucoma Symptoms Treatments
Death of a Salesman - Sex Scandals : People.com
ACVO Glaucoma brochure03-10.indd
Woman Regains Sight with Tooth-to-Eyeball Surgery - Health Real ...